Whew! I missed my last days of Thanks due to my blog. I ran out of picture room! It was weird because just a few days before my Sister-in-law had the same problem on her blog. I have spent this week trying to figure out how to get more space without starting a new blog and without paying for more space. Luckily I print out blog books. I was able to go into my Picasa account (I didn't know google had for me) and delete ALOT of pictures from previous years. Now I am back!
This week the kids PLAYED alot. School was out the whole week and we had some fun. We went to ijump on Tuesday with the cousins and they all jumped and jumped and jumped. It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of energy out :)
We spent Thanksgiving at Grandma Andrus' home this year. My girls each made something: Kailey made Pumpkin pie (we are still enjoying it!) Emily made a layered Jell-o and Ashlyn made 2 Pecan Pies. They had fun and did a great job!
Then of course we ate dinner at Grandmas and played games and ate some pie and played more games and then all the kids decorated ginger-bread houses.
And the boys sat around doing alot of this. . . .
Ok. So they also played football and shot guns. But they enjoyed the games on TV alot.




No comments:
Post a Comment