Thursday, November 29, 2012

Growing UP.

This stylish little girl is 9years old today!
 

Although she is a little bit taller and a little bit thinner, everything else is about the same :)  Emily is my girly-girl through and through.  To everything there is an accessory!  She LOVES shoes and jewelry and any thing that sparkles.  I love this about Emily because she has been this way since she was born.  This is truly her.

The other thing I love about her is how ACTIVE she is.  She is constantly moving.  She thrives on being involved and loves hanging out with friends, cousins, and family.  She has a positive energy that makes you smile. (And I will admit, this active-high-energy also gets her into a little bit of trouble as well ;)

Emily may be the only one I know that plans what she is going to wear and how her hair will look on her birthday about one month in advance!  I hope your day is FABULOUS!!  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Christina said...

That first pic is AWESOME!! Love it! Such a cute cute girl!