Thursday, November 8, 2012

DAY 8:

The Gift of Music.  I am so grateful for this gift.  And to be able to have this gift played throughout my home.  My girls are beginning to really excel at the piano and my Lillian has started the violin...so fun to watch her learn! 
 

Kailey and Emily recently competed in a Piano Sonatina Competition.  I was so proud of how well they did.  Emily received the 1st Alternate award (which is essentially 3rd place) for her category.  And Kailey was placed as a finalist, which sent her and one other student to play at a recital and be judged again where she received 1st place.  She had 11 others in her category, so I was so excited for her.

LOVE music!  I am also blessed to teach piano out of my home.  It is a great way to earn a second income and to help others learn to love music. I love having this blessing in my life :)

No comments: