Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Preschool

Well, I started the first week of school with all the good intentions of a parent.  I have Lilli in a preschool that I do with other moms around me.  She is so excited for it!  But I also wanted to supplement her at home with James and we were all supposed to have such a good time with their sisters gone to school all day.  Like I said...I started with good intentions....for a week....then canning season hit full speed!!  Well, Preschool is going great!  Anything else right now is on hold, but my intentions are still the same:) Maybe once things calm down again I can get back to being a good parent!

Preschool friends!


James wanted in on the action....this boy LOVES pictures.  He also loves his cousin Tyson.


Now, for my "good intentions."  James was struggling in nursery.  So I thought I could use my "quality time" with James and Lilli to help him learn how to behave.  I know, right?  Crazy thought!  So I printed off this wonderful place mat I found on my friends site (BTW, I get a lot of my stuff from her...thanks Lindsy! She's amazing) and tried to have a nice snack time with James and Lilli. 

Lilli was all manners and politely sitting down.  James was totally crazy boy....standing up to eat squishing the cup, and making silly noises.  I love it!  I was laughing at the big difference between this little girl and boy:)

Maybe some day we will develope manners! Now, if only those Nursery leaders can make it through class with this boy ;)

He did the same during preschool...he was our little class clown.  He'd run from kid to kid ... during story time.... and try to get in their face and make some silly noise.  He was so proud of himself when they would laugh at him!  I was just wishing he was ready for a nap!



1 comment:

Elise said...

Kristy you are the ultimate awesome mother. For now just get your canning done because in just a few months it will be nice and snowy outside and you will have plenty of time for preschooling...maybe too much.