Kailey went through her first tryouts last weekend for the Nutcracker. We have never done anything like this, so it was a new situation for all of us. Kailey tried out for 2 spots. The first she was turned down and the second she got!
I learned a lot through this process. Kailey is cool and calm and I am not!! I kept asking her before she went in, "don't you think you should stretch or something?" Kailey was like, "um, no. I am good."
She felt bad when she was turned down on the first one, but she sure went back in for the second try with confidence and came out smiling. She will be an Angel, her dance she already knows because it is pretty short, but the experience will be great.
2 comments:
Yeah Kailey!!! What an inspiration! I wish I had that calm, cool confidence myself!! What a neat experience that will be for her!
Good Job Kailey!!! I can't wait to come watch! ♥
Post a Comment