I apologize for all the pictures (Look at us! Look at us!). I need them for my blog book.
So...Yes! These are yet more pictures from our trip:)
So...Yes! These are yet more pictures from our trip:)
The NY Yankees Game....one of Casey's favorite parts of the trip.
Then we went to Lancaster, PA. My mom's favorite part of the trip! There are a lot of Amish in Lancaster and lots of beautiful countryside. Everything was so green and clean...it was really beautiful. I learned a little about the Amish and was able to shop at some of their great shops.
This is Mr. Ed! Okay, not the real one, but I found him amusing :)
Some Amish guy plowing the field. It was fun to watch. They are just so simple. It is really nice actually.
A little Amish School House.
1 comment:
You're getting closer to me. I can feel it in the air.
Post a Comment