Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

I love Easter time!  And we actually had fabulous weather on both Saturday and Sunday.  We started Saturday out with a yummy Easter Breakfast at my brother's house. 


The kids had an Easter Egg hunt out back afterwards and the adults had a hunt in front.  The kids all got treats, but in the adults eggs was a certain amount of money ranging from one penny to twenty dollars..each couple could only find one egg.  Well, we looked and looked and looked and finally we found an egg....I  am proud to say we are now 10 cents richer!! 

 Then we went home to enjoy the sunshine and calm Saturday!  It was soooo nice!  We painted eggs of course, and James was going crazy...he just wanted to eat them. 


On Sunday morning the girls were so excited...Kailey woke me up at 4:30 to tell me she woke up (yeah, I love that...) and she saw eggs and wanted to snoop around.  I was like "fine, go snoop, let me sleep!!!"  James could care less about finding the eggs.  We tried to show them they had candy in them, that just made him content with his one egg.  Didn't need anything else;)

The girls in their Easter attire before church.  Sooo excited we could take pictures outside without being blown away.
 James was napping during the first picture takes, so he got his own picture.   What a handsome little guy!

No comments: