Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time with Dad!!

Kailey and Emily were able to go with Casey for the weekend to Challis.  Casey's Grandpa has a cabin there and Casey hasn't been there for a while.  He was excited to show the girls all the things he used to do as a kid when he used to go there.  Here they are on a hill that is near the cabin that he would always play on.
 Kailey and Emily had fun being there together.  I am so glad my girls like to be with each other! I hope that lasts throughout the years:)
 Swimming at the Challis hot springs.  Obviously this was a hit!  They love to swim anywhere, but this time they got to go with their grandma and uncle Scott while Dad and Grandpa went to Priesthood meeting.
I am glad they had a good time.  I enjoyed being home with the younger kids, but without pictures of our conference weekend.  I love to be able to just hang out with my kids:)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a couple of lucky girls!! They will remember things like this for a long time. And they are so CUTE!! Just like Momma!