Monday, January 24, 2011

A Rough Sunday

We've all had those days...today's was Lilly's. 
One o'clock church is rough on a three year old.  She made it to the dinner table, but that was as far as she could go. She was out!

I believe her day started out rough in the morning. She went to her sister, Ashlyn, to use some "lip stuff." After all you can't go to church without some, right! Well, Ashlyn decided to charge her $1.00 to use hers. (a high price if you ask me) And Lilly paid up!  Then after using it decided she wanted her dollar back and Ashlyn wasn't giving it back.  Lilly then came to me in tears and while I was figuring out what had happened, Ashlyn was quietly putting Lilly's dollar back.  By the time I went to Ashlyn, she innocently told me, "but I gave her the money back!"
So, do I congratulate Ashlyn on making such a great business deal, start teaching Lilly about HIGH prices, or do I go the route of sharing with your sisters? Tough call!

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Man that is a tough call. I got a good laugh out of it! What cute girls (and boy) you have!!

Stacey said...

I have that dilemma all the time! The boys always have more money and a lack of understanding of it's worth, so the girls are constantly trying to take advantage of them.