Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas

The Holidays are over! I am both happy and sad. I love the holiday season, but life does get crazy busy with a lot of good things. Here are just a few pictures (I didn't take very many this year!) that sum up the Christmas season very shortly:)

This is James' favorite horse! Okay, it is his only horse, but he LOVES it!!! I use it a lot when he is crying...I just tell one of his sisters, "go get his horse!" He sees it, wants it, and crying is stopped:)
Just one picture from the girls School Christmas play. This is Ashlyn, right in the middle....so stinkin' cute!! Oooohh....the opening of Grandma's Christmas jammies!!! As you can see, James is very interested....and we are missing Kailey. She was on the couch by me diagnosed with Step Throat for Christmas....there is always someone sick it seems.Okay, so we finally tied James down and had him open his....Emily didn't want to sit for a picture...and Lillian is lovin' her jammies so much she is pretending to be a cat...meow.
Christmas Morning!!!!!!
Daddy's toy....I mean James' toy! Finnaly a boy toy in our house!!!!!!

1 comment:

becky ward said...

Cute pictures Kristy! James' horse is adorable. Did u make it or buy it? Glad you had a nice Christmas.