Friday, August 27, 2010

quick update!!

Where has the summer gone! And I really haven't captured enough pictures....I am slacking! I blame everything on baby number 5! we have had a fabulous summer that feels like just started and is now ending. Here are a few of the pictures I do have:) Lilly and her very cute skirt that Grandma Mickelsen made. She LOVES it and wears it all the time! Thanks Grandma!
Lazy summer days. I love this picture. This is what summer should feel like.

THis is Atticus....our big dog with a tender heart! And yes, he is still living with Grandma...again, thanks Grandma!!


Most of our summer days were spent at Grandma Andrus' house with the cousins swimming. All of us mommas would relax under the shade of the trees and the kids would play all afternoon. Then we would all dread going home at dinner time (the worst time of the day) with our tired worn out kids! Love the summer days!

Emily finally lost her first tooth!!!! She was so bummed that she didn't loose it when she was in kindergarten, so we are glad she lost it before 1st grade. And thanks to Aubrey who lost her tooth the day before and gave Emily the motivation she needed to pull hers. I love cousin motivation!!

We finally made it to the IF zoo. One of my girls had asked to go before school got out in the spring, and we just barely went. I know! I am a terrible mom!

My girls....always such posers for pictures. Love it!
Sad for summer to be gone, but the kids are ready for school. Bring it on!


1 comment:

Elise said...

Fun, fun summer. Good Luck with school starting tomorrow. Love lily's skirt, maybe I'll have to talk grandma into making one for Joslyn. :)