Monday, August 30, 2010

Back-to-school

Although I wasn't quite ready for these three girls to go back to school...they were. That's right, I said THREE! I had to let go of Ashlyn this year to Kindergarten.
Ashy is so ready to learn. She is very smart and fun. But Ashlyn went to kindergarten without knowing anyone in her class. This was very hard for me! I know she will probably make friends quickly, but I hate leaving her not knowing who will be there to be nice to her...I know...I just can't let go! I promise, I am not one of those crazy moms, Ashlyn is just very sweet and I want to always protect her from mean kids!
Emily was soooooo ready to get back to the social life. I mean come on mom, I am only cool for so long, and that time is up! She has a great teacher this year and will do amazing!
Kailey is a big third grader this year! She was ready for the homework again...I know, crazy but I will keep her. She is such a good girl.
And now I am left with Lilly and James...poor James, Lilly thinks he will play barbies with him cause he is her "buddy." We will have fun.

1 comment:

Bon said...

So cute Kristy! Hey did I ever send you an invite...can't remember? LMK. Your girls look so cute!