Monday, August 30, 2010

Kid Talk

This morning when I woke Ashlyn up for school at 6:30 (she is a SLEEPER!) She looked at my very confused and said, "That was short, why was it so short?" She was referring to her sleep! She got her clothes and followed me out the door and still asked again, "Why was it so short mom?" Poor girl is going to have a hard time!

Emily came home from school today and told me that she had made a new friend. She told me that she said:
"I really like your hair. Do you want to be friends?"
Then like a true friend, the girl said sure and then preceded to tell Emily how she had done her hair that morning! Love it! They are in 1st grade!
Then Emily told me about the "really cute boots" this new friend was wearing. Fabulous!

Lilly was walking to the car without shoes on.
Mom: Lilly you need to go put your shoes on.
Lilly: Noooo, I have my feet! See?!
Geesh mom, duh!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I am amazed at how easy it is for little kids to make friends.
Three in school, I'll bet your days are pretty quiet. They all look so cute, Emily is going to be a little fashionista, I can already tell.

Poor Ashy hope she adjusts well to the schedule.