Monday, August 27, 2012

back to school

Back to school time!!  My kids are so excited.  I can't believe I will have 4 of them in school now.  That is crazy!  I love spending time with them at home and will miss lazy summer days.  But lets face it, we didn't have too many of those!

I am excited to get back to a schedule and get my house back in order :)  First day of school I had my house tidied up before 9:00 and played Legos with Lilli and James for an hour then cleared out part of my garden and I still have time to blog.....lets just say, I am not complaining!




Then there's my Lilli.  She just turned 5 and is off to Afternoon Kindergarten.  She was so excited this morning she kept her backpack on the whole morning just waiting for her turn.  She kept asking me if it was lunch time yet, cause she knew she goes after lunch.

Maybe it's because she's my baby girl, maybe it's because she is so little still, but I feel so protective of her.  I have threatened my older girls to watch out for her, especially on the bus on the way home from school.  I am sure she will be just fine...just like all her sisters before her....Love ya Lilli girl!


Waiting outside the school for class to start and all the parents to get their pictures :)

2 comments:

Louise said...

Cute kiddos :)

Elise said...

People that have 5th graders are so OLD! ;)