Kailey her friend Morgan share the same birthday. They are in the same class at school and the same ward at church. I love that they are friends and can share a birthday and have fun with it. They had a little party at our home after school with some of their friends. Let me just say, 8 girls + 1 party = Lots of Squealy Giggles !
We did a photo booth with the girls that was a lot of fun. But, I don't have their pictures right now. They were so funny, I will definitely post them later, but I did get one of James that I lOVE.
Then we had a family party. Kailey wanted a lemon cake this year. So simple, yet so good. Just like Kailey :)
Top Ten Things We LOVE about Kailey:
1. Her easy going attitude
2. She's a great example to her sisters
3. The way she laughs at the silly things of life
4. Her sarcasm (her and her dad could be twins some days!!)
5. Love to watch her dancing. Very talented
6. Her love for books
7. She has a strong testimony of the Gospel
8. A good friend to those who need it
9. Her love for good music and the way she can play the piano
10. Her smile!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILEY
1 comment:
Happy Birthday sweet Kailey girl! I love your earrings, hope you are loving them too!
Post a Comment