It is Casey's birthday today!!!! Happy Birthday!!!
He is so old today, I won't mention his age (at least his girls think so). I will just say that now when you round up, he is closer to 40!!
Things we all like about Casey/Daddy:
1. Lilli likes Daddy cause he pretends she is his pillow pet. She love it!
2. James like Daddy cause he takes him outside and builds fires with him. (ALL boy things!)
3. Kailey likes Daddy cause he is sarcastic. (They totally understand each other:)
4. Ashlyn likes Dad because he takes her for treat runs. She LOVES treats and so does Casey!!
5. Emily likes Dad because he is fun to play with. She loves the attention he gives them when he wrestles them and {dances} with them =)
6. I love Casey because he is obviously a wonderful father and he is the one person who truly understands me and yet still loves me!!
I love you Casey and hope you have a great day.... you deserve it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment