We had our first preschool field trip this last week and went to a local pumpkin patch. I took James and we both tagged along. It was so much fun to watch the kids and hang out for an hour.
James was acting weird. He would not look at me and when he would, he would NOT smile. We were jumping and making noises. . . nothing from him! Until . . . .
he got his pumpkin! (little stinker)
They also got to ride on a train and as a mom I thought "of course James will like it!" So I paid the $2 for his ride and threw him on there with his sister and cousin and waved good-bye! Well, as soon as the train whistle went off he was in tears and I was just waving. Half way around the route I could still hear him screaming over top the train music and everything. Not a happy boy!
So glad we got to go. We have not been to a pumpkin patch since we left Nampa 2 1/2 years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment