Monday, October 10, 2011

Everyone has one

A "drug" of choice that is.  What is yours at the end of the day?  Chocolate, soda, a hot bath, cookies.  You name it, we all have one.  Mine right now and has been for the last 21 months is James' Binky.
That's right! I am addicted.  It keeps him quiet during important times (sacrament meeting, piano lessons, ect.).  It calms him down.  And most importantly it helps put him to sleep and stay in his bed.  At the end of the day when everyone is a little crazy, it has been nice to have one thing I can give to one person and it creates less noise.  I tell you whoever invented the Binky is a wonderful person!!

However.  As much as I enjoy it, I do know there are limits to how long a child should use one, and James has pasted that limit!  So we are saying good bye to the Binky this week.  Hopefully not to the sleep and peace, but only time will tell. . . .

2 comments:

Blake said...

Everyone has one...or two, or three, or all of the above.

Fillmore Fun said...

Oh no! I don't know what we would do without Charlotte's binky, I shudder to think about taking it away. Good luck on your binky free quest, keep us all posted on how smooth it goes!