It is that time of year for James. The time we have all been waiting for (at least we have!)....nursery time!! I don't know who is more excited, mom & Dad, or James!
I can't believe he is old enough to be in nursery, and yet I am do because I am so tired of being in the halls :)
James is usually as happy as can be (a trait he gets from his Dad). He is just NOISEY! He loves for everyone to know he is there. He enjoys walking the halls and poking his head in any open door and saying "eh?" Then he waits to be pulled out or for everyone in the room to smile and wave at him.
I think James will especially miss the Library Ladies. They know him well as he always has to stop in there and say "eh?" to them. They smile and talk to him and then he feels very important.
But I also know he will enjoy the TOYS and FREEDOM and SNACKS....wahoo!!! Who wouldn't, right? Thank you Nursery Teachers!!!!
2 comments:
He is so adorable!! I am jealous! Ian doesn't go in until November. By the way I think the noisy thing is a boy thing because mine all do the same thing.
Handsome little devil. Yay for nursery, so far so good with Joslyn too, I think it helps that Hudson is in there.
Post a Comment