Monday, June 13, 2011

Rainy Days

With our weather these days, it seems we have only a couple of sunny days crammed between lots of rainy/windy days.  So, in order to keep some sanity in our home, we have kept our selvs busy with projects!  This one I saw on the Idea Room.  Loved it! 

Hop Scotch

 Just used my 50% off coupon at Joann's and spent very little using felt squares.  Then I used the girls help in cutting everything out.


3 comments:

lindsy said...

I love it! (and I didn't know the idea door had a blog, I'll have to check it out) We've done hopscotch by making numbers with colored masking tape on the kitchen floor tiles. Hopefully you get some sun again soon :)

becky ward said...

so so so CUTE!

Blake said...

That is super cute. Can you give me sewing lessons? I don't know the basics.