Thursday, February 10, 2011

Warmer Weather

 Well it finally warmed up to around 36 degrees! A huge jump from our   -17!  (These are the days I ask myself, "why do I live here?")  It really did feel so nice outside and it had been way too long since we had played outside.  In fact, I think this was James' first time on his bike....and he LOVED every minute of it!  My girls (mostly Emily) were asking if they could take their coats off because they were soooo hot - ha,ha!  Crazy that the mid-thirties could make you feel that way :)



James also found some rocks outside...they went straight into his mouth over, and over again!  I guess he was giving me a sneak preview of what this spring will be like ("stop eating the dirt" "we don't eat sand" "get those rocks out of your mouth!"). 

Here's to warmer thoughts and Springtime weather!!

No comments: