Friday, November 13, 2009

Wedding Time!!

My brother, Jon, go married this last weekend to a fabulous girl....Krystal! We love her and are excited to have her in our family. We had sooooo much fun at their wedding. They were sealed in the Mt. Timpanogus Temple and, well, I thought pictures do much more for me then words, so bear with me....here are a LOT of pictures from the wedding.


I loved her bouquet!! Red and Yellow colors were so beautiful and of course, so was she!


My Girls!!

Lillian

Emily

Ashlyn

Kailey


Lilly and Lilly....To cute!


Grandma with her Great-grandaughters.

Congratulations Jon and Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

the winn-ers said...

Your girls are sooo cute and adorable! I love them! You guys look really nice too! :) Hope you had fun!! Miss you guys

jody said...

Miss those cute girls of yours. Love those dresses :)

holly said...

Your family is so cute. I love the picture with all the little girl cousins. When did John get so old?