Monday, November 16, 2009

Funny differences in Kids

Just thought I'd share this funny moment I had with my two oldest girls today. I was sitting down with each of them to write their christmas lists. Kailey (age 7) had only two things she really wanted: Some paints and an art pad. So simple and easy to please! Then I sat down with Emily (age 6). She had to think and think and then she simply said....The Wii Game!

Oh the differences in these two girls!!!! I love them both for how different they are, it keeps my life exciting:)

4 comments:

The Hammers said...

That's fantastic! I missed my boat somewhere. Kayla won't tell me what she wants, and Cody circled every single thing in the Toys 'R Us big toy book. Can't please either one of them it seems. They keep me on my toes at least. :)

Bon said...

That is so cute! Each child is so different. But that is what makes them so unique and special!

Christina said...

My two girls are night and day too. It really does keep things interesting and more fun.

Elise said...

Brody just wants to do everything like Braiden, I think it will be Hudson who does his own thing. I love the pictures at the wedding the girls look beautiful in their little dresses. How fun!