Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summing up July!

I really hate that summer goes by so fast.  I am not getting everything in that I would like to! I really can not believe that it is the end of the month.  But July has been fun :)

4th of July recap!

Normal happenings here on the 4th.  We really wanted to make it to Rupert this year, but Casey couldn't take off and my family had 2 baptisms and a baby blessing on that weekend.  Crazy busy, Crazy fun :)


 The Parade and all the cousins!  I love that I got a glimpse of my Grandma in the background.  My kids are so lucky to be able to have her around and in their lives right now.

The 3 Amigos!  LOVE these little guys.

We decided for the fire works to tryout a different spot.  We went to Casey office and watched from the balcony.  We had tons of fun without so many people around.  That is until the fireworks were delayed for 1 hour!!  Then I had children crying because they were so tired and a couple falling asleep on the ground.  We ended up leaving before they went off.  The kids CRASHED in their beds at home and Emily and I went back out to watch the fireworks from the church. Even then, Emily fell asleep during the show :)  Guess it was a long day!






1 comment:

Elise said...

Love those kids. The fourth is a hard day for the littles, Joslyn slept in til 11:30 the next day! :)