December is always a fun crazy month :) I was so excited to be done with my Christmas shopping before it began so that I could fully enjoy all the happenings.
We always have lots of dance recitals and performances this month. First was Emily and Ashlyn's clogging recital. They did such a great job! I was really proud of them. Unfortunately I was back stage and Casey was not there, so we didn't get any pictures. So I had to throw them in front of the tree when we got home!
Wrapping themselves together was all their idea :)
Kailey has been practicing for months now for her performance in the 12 Days Of Christmas Ballet. She is one of the Lords a Leaping. All her many dress rehearsals start tonight, continue to tomorrow (all afternoon) and the performance tomorrow night.
They always look so grown up with all that make-up on. And this time we had to do A LOT of make-up. We were even sent an email with a youtube video of what she wanted done for their make-up. But I am excited to see it, which means pictures will come later!
December was also the due dates for both my sister Tonya's baby and my SIL Krystal's. They both had baby girls. This is Tonya's little girl. She is so adorable and came with some pretty cute cheeks!
I took this picture for Tonya with my cool new camera lens that Casey gave me for my birthday!! I actually called Tonya and told her I was coming to take pictures :) Krystal just had her baby today, so I haven't captured any of her baby, but I am sure I will ;)
So yes, this is also my Birthday Month!! I am another year older and hopefully wiser!
Casey spoiled me rotten on my birthday. He made me breakfast, and at lunch I sat at the table chatting with him while he made me this awesome White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.....it was Delish!! He also spoiled me with presents and kept our kids in order....what a wonderful day:)
Finally, we had our 13th Anniversary this month!! Thirteen years of craziness and JOY! We enjoyed a great lunch out together with James:) Thanks Casey for so many wonderful years and for being such a great guy. I would be lost with out you :)

1 comment:
Kristy,
I literally "crashed" your family party on Christmas Eve. I spun off your parents road took an excursion through the ditch until I landed in your parents driveway and snapped my driver's side front tire off :( Your brother-in-law (Kelly's husband) was so kind and helpful I appreciated him so much. And your mom was sweet to let me hang in the house for a minute and get warm and catch my bearings before I left. For such a bad ordeal, I was glad to land in friendly territory. I just wish I could have seen and visited with you and your family. Hope you had a great Christmas and please tell your family thank you for me for helping me out with my mess!
Post a Comment