Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Funeral Pics

Just a few pictures I took at the funeral.

Since my Grandpa had served in the Navy during World War II, there were people from the Navy there that did a presentation.  They stood guard and had a bugle played and presented my Grandma with the flag from his coffin.  It was pretty neat to watch and I know my Grandpa would have loved it.


My Dad.  He talked at the funeral and told everyone that since his dad had died so long ago, that Grandpa had really took on a role as Father for him.  I had never thought about that before.  I always knew they had a wonderful relationship.

These are my Grandpa's three brothers.  One has already passed on, there were 5 boys total.


My beautiful girls, who did a great job being patient on a very long and HOT day.
Dad and Mom

The whole lot of us!



No comments: