Easter was so nice this year with some warm weather for a change =)
Saturday we had our Easter Breakfast at my brother Jason's house. Breakfast was of course wonderful and was followed by an easter egg hunt for kids of all ages (yes, that would include the adults).
The adults get to find eggs with money in them. It ranges from 1 cent to 20 bucks. Last year Casey and I found the egg with 10 cents in it. I thought we could only go up from there. . . I was wrong! We found the penny egg! Wahoo!
Sunday Morning before church. Just for the record I had to hold James down to get that new tie on him. He wanted nothing to do with it! He usually will only wear his red tie. But we did it! New shoes on him as well, and yes, they were also a problem. He just knows they are not what he usually wears.
The girls walking home from church with their cousin Lindee. Lillian had rode in the car with me and had seen all the eggs and was beyond excited. She couldn't wait to get started!!
Hunting for those eggs. The Bunny did good this year because the girls had to go back to this play set 3 different times before they got them all.
James being very NOT interested in the whole egg hunt.
1 comment:
I can't believe how tall Ashlyn is!!! Man!!! Your girls are getting SO BIG!!!
Post a Comment