Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's My Week

Most of you know that I have both my birthday and Casey & I's Anniversary during the same week in December.  Well, today is our Anniversary (12 years!!!) which marks the end of a crazy packed week. 

Monday was Emily, Ashlyn, and mine clogging recital.  It went very well.  Those 2 girls are fun to watch (and the teach).  They really did a great job.  And I, well, lets just say I made it through!!

Tuesday I got to go to lunch for my birthday with a really nice guy. And had a few minutes of play time at home with James and Lilli.  The rest of the day went to driving my children around :)

Wednesday Kailey performed in her first Nutcracker.  It was really fun to watch her.  She was an Angel, and her part was really short, but she loved it and wants to do it again next year.  I love to watch her perform!

Thursday the kids had a school Christmas performance.  Ashlyn was a construction worker at the Northpole, Emily was a decorator, and Kailey was a helper. 

This week was actually a great way to celebrate . . . . getting to watch my kids excel in all they do.  It is rewarding as a mom to see :)

Notice my lack of pictures! I should have just put my camera in my car on Monday and had it for all the events that followed!

So, Happy Anniversary Casey!!!
  Twelve years, 5 kids, 6 homes (5 cities), 1 dog, a couple cats, and 5 cars later. . . . .we are still here and going strong.  Thanks for all the happy memories and for getting us through the hard times.  I love you!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Yes, Happy Anniversary!!! Loved your Christmas card btw.. Navy is my top fav color. I might copy you next year.