Monday, March 14, 2011

Competition Weekend

This weekend was Emily's and my first clogging competition together.  It was such a fun experience to share with her.  She was so cute and danced like a pro! 

I was a little nervous.  It was my first experience as a teacher to have someone judge what I had taught! But we made it through and came out on top...what a relief!


Emily's team and my other team both got two 1st place awards and out studio received a grand champion award for having the highest number of 1st place awards!  Way to go girls....you rock!

7 comments:

Alli said...

You're a rockstar Kristy! I miss ya tons!

Blake said...

That is so awesome. Way to go!

Christina said...

Awesome, Kristy!! Way to go!! You both look so super cute!

I didn't know you were teaching. I should have Kelsey come and take clogging from you!

becky ward said...

way to go emily and way to go KRISTY! that is really awesome!

Elise said...

I think that is the cutest cowgirl I've ever seen! Great job girls--Kristy now it's official- you are super mom.

Stacey said...

Good job Emily and Kristy. Wish my girls could do it with you!

holly said...

That is so fun. I wish my little Brynlee could come join you guys. Yet one more reason to move back!