Saturday, October 16, 2010

9 months!

That's right...he is 9 months old yesterday! Crazy. He is weighing in on the small size. 20% for both height and weight. Although both me and my mom both agree that he feels ALOT heavier!
He is crawling all over the place and find lots of mischief. Especially loves paper, remote controls, the computer, food, crumbs on the floor, his sisters, his fuzzy blanket, going outside, and eating some more!
He is very loud when happy. He squeals like a girl! He has two teeth which were quite an ordeal to get in...I'll save you the details:) He has been called "Smiley" by many who meet him. And loves to shove his favorite blanket into his mouth (I don't know...his way of saying "I love you!").

I am past the nice picture phase. Most of the time this is what I got! He is to busy to sit and take pictures. He has things to explore and eat! We love you James!

3 comments:

lindsy said...

He is so cute, just like the rest of your kids :)

Blake said...

He has the same cheeks as the girls. I love that he keeps you on your feet :) Oh wait, you're always on your feet. You probably haven't sat down since 2003!

Elise said...

Jamers you are such a cutie, you'll have to come over to our house and play sometime, we have lots and lots of toys you would like.