I need some help from all who read my Wife's blog (this is Casey speaking by the way).
I am going to be a mean husband and leave Kristy at home alone with the kids while I go play in the mountains with the Scouts. Not fair, I play and she has to do all the work. What I need is for people to leave a comment of "What you like about Kristy" since I will not be home or in contact with her to tell her everyday that "I Love You" or "This supper tastes TERRIFIC". Even though she lets the Girls do cruel things to James (see below).
So, what do I like about Kristy??? She is so kind and patient. We six kids sure try her patients and she always takes the time to serve us all the time. We are kind of a hopeless lot, but she keeps working with us. Thank you Kristy for all you do. Have a great week!
I Love You
9 comments:
Kristy, you have always been someone to look up to. I think you are amazing and have an amazing family. What a lucky girl to have a hubby that is so worried about leaving you for a week that he'd come up with this great idea! Love you, girl. Good luck this week!
Kristy is great because she always has a cute smile on that beautiful face!
P.S. She needs to go get a massage when you get back from scout camp!
Kristy is so creative/talented and easy to talk too!!
First, I must say she did a great job on picking a husband. That is great that you are considering her needs while you'll be away.
She is also a great role model and I've always looked up to her. I wish she was still around so that I could bounce thoughts and ideas off of her.
I love that Kristy is such a great mom. She always does fun activities with her kids and thinks of creative ways of keeping them entertained.
Kristy is a great example to me and I am grateful to call her a friend.
Miss you SO much, Kristy!
Kristy - what can I say. There are too many incredible things about you. You are one of the greatest friends who I can tell anything to and really trust you to understand and give honest feedback. Miss you tons.
Heather A.
Kristy,
I love you and miss you - you are an incredible example of motherhood as well as true friendship. You are one of the most cheerful, happy people that I know. I can always count on you for a smile and a positive outlook on life. I miss your amazing spirit and sisterhood in the gospel. Most of all, I just miss you!!!
Love, Alli
I'm Late at this cause I dont want to look like a stalker to your blog, but I'll jump in and tell you I love your smile. And your girls I cant say enought about what angels they are. Oh and that little boy, well he looks just like his sisters, lvyou
Ok Kristy... I have to say that you always look really nice EVERY time I see you. You are beautiful!
Post a Comment