James is 5 months old yesterday! The time flies by so fast and we are trying to love every minute. He steals my heart with that smile of his.
At five months James is rolling over, sucking on his hands ALL the time, so close to sitting up, and he squeals like a girl! And most importantly he has been sleeping through the night....yeah!!!! He is a joy most of the time and is so ticklish that is makes me laugh.
I started him on solid foods a couple of weeks ago. At first I thought it was a tad too early, but after a few dinner times of James yelling (not crying) at us and staring at our food I went ahead. And he is a master! He loves to eat! IS this a boy thing? I can give him a bottle and think he is full and he will still sit down and have a bowl of cereal and some bread or bananas. What a good eater!
2 comments:
He is so so so cute!! That smile is darling!
And yep, it's a boy thing. Mason never stops eating!! Once he started putting down a decent sized meal I noticed my grocery bill go up A LOT!
"King of Cute" That's for sure. I haven't even thought of starting food yet, I'm kinda dragging my feet on that one. Joslyn still has some work to do before she sits up.
Post a Comment