Easter is usually such a fun holiday because it is warming up and we are excited to get outside. But this year we awoke to snow! This is my first year not having pictures of my girls in their easter dresses outside by all my tulips....so sad:( But on the bright side, since it was Conference weekend we enjoyed eating our candy and listening to the prophet....two good things!
Our cat had kittens the day after Easter. I was up with James at night and watching a blizzard going on (seriously, school was canceled the next day). And I felt so bad for our momma cat to be out in her cold cat house having babies....But all is well, we have four little kittens. Spring where are you??????!!!!!
1 comment:
I am wondering the same thing, I am so ready for spring. Gald you had a Happy Easter.
Way to go Kailey for making cookies! She is getting so big! She will learn from her mistake this time and make perfect cookies next time-at age 7, that is pretty good.
Post a Comment